How Do You Spell GALAXIES?
Correct spelling for the English word "Galaxies" is [ɡ_ˈa_l_ɐ_k_s_ˌɪ_z], [ɡˈalɐksˌɪz], [ɡˈalɐksˌɪz]] (IPA phonetic alphabet).
Common Misspellings for GALAXIES
Below is the list of 31 misspellings for the word "galaxies". Misspellings percentages are collected from over 510 000 spell check sessions on www.spellchecker.net from Jan 2010 - Jun 2012.
Usage Examples for GALAXIES
- The dawn of other galaxies appeared in the void - "The Birth-Time of the World and Other Scientific Essays" by J. (John) Joly
- I can recall that our galaxy is a spiral like Most galaxies are spiral - "Old Rambling House" by Frank Patrick Herbert
- The Outsiders had sprung up when this planet was young had fought their way to the stars and galaxies and eventually when aeons of time pressed down had pulled in their outposts and fallen back to this world - "Warlord of Kor" by Terry Gene Carr
- Back at the old stand because United Galaxies still need us - "Dead World" by Jack Douglas
- Until it can explain why so many out galaxies are just alike it doesn't amount to much - "The Galaxy Primes" by Edward Elmer Smith