How Do You Spell GALAXY?
Correct spelling for the English word "galaxy" is [ɡ_ˈa_l_ɐ_k_s_ˌɪ], [ɡˈalɐksˌɪ], [ɡˈalɐksˌɪ]] (IPA phonetic alphabet).
Common Misspellings for GALAXY
Below is the list of 36 misspellings for the word "galaxy". Misspellings percentages are collected from over 510 000 spell check sessions on www.spellchecker.net from Jan 2010 - Jun 2012.
Usage Examples for GALAXY
- The whole damned galaxy out here is like a desert - "Dead World" by Jack Douglas
- It began with our first contacts beyond the galaxy when we realized there were peoples far in advance of us in science and economy - "The Unlearned" by Raymond F. Jones
- I'm being hunted throughout the Galaxy - "Evil Out of Onzar" by Mark Ganes
- A galaxy of brilliant and historical names pass across the pages of Miss Edgeworth's letters and many a reminiscence she has preserved of them - "Maria Edgeworth" by Helen Zimmern
- Coleridge says of him He was incomparably the most sensible the least prejudiced great man in an age that boasted a galaxy of great men - "A Short Biographical Dictionary of English Literature" by John W. Cousin