How Do You Spell GLANCED?
Correct spelling for the English word "glanced" is [ ɡlˈanst] (IPA phonetic alphabet).
Common Misspellings for Glanced
Below is the list of 8 misspellings for the word "Glanced". Misspellings percentages are collected from over 510 000 spell check sessions on www.spellchecker.net from Jan 2010 - Jun 2012.
- gl (1.4%)
- glanzed (2.7%)
- glancced (2.7%)
- galnced (11.0%)
- glaced (74.0%)
- glacend (2.7%)
- glanceed (2.7%)
- glancsed (2.7%)
Usage Examples for Glanced
- She glanced toward me and bowed instantly. - "The House of a Thousand Candles" by Meredith Nicholson
- Tam glanced at her. - "The Samurai Strategy" by Thomas Hoover
- He glanced at me curiously. - "A Fool and His Money" by George Barr McCutcheon
- Mr. Maynard glanced round the room. - "Marjorie's New Friend" by Carolyn Wells
- Dominey shook his head and glanced behind. - "The Great Impersonation" by E. Phillips Oppenheim