How Do You Spell GUSS?
Correct spelling for the English word "Guss" is [ɡ_ˈʌ_s], [ɡˈʌs], [ɡˈʌs]] (IPA phonetic alphabet).
click here to check the spelling
Usage Examples for GUSS
- Her sister had married one Henry R Guss of Westchester - "An Autobiography of Buffalo Bill (Colonel W. F. Cody)" by Buffalo Bill (William Frederick Cody)
- The water should be of natural temperature and the guss of short duration - "Nature Cure" by Henry Lindlahr
- I say Guss you are a swell he exclaimed - "Can You Forgive Her?" by Anthony Trollope
- That does not mean that in an instant again as many red blood corpuscles had come into existence but it does mean that before the cold guss one half of them were dozing lazily in the corners - "Nature Cure" by Henry Lindlahr
- Wenn der Guss misslang - "The Education of Catholic Girls" by Janet Erskine Stuart