How Do You Spell HABITABLE?
Correct spelling for the English word "habitable" is [h_ˈa_b_ɪ_t_ə_b_əl], [hˈabɪtəbə͡l], [hˈabɪtəbəl]] (IPA phonetic alphabet).
Common Misspellings for HABITABLE
Below is the list of 27 misspellings for the word "habitable". Misspellings percentages are collected from over 510 000 spell check sessions on www.spellchecker.net from Jan 2010 - Jun 2012.
Usage Examples for HABITABLE
- Steadily during his lifetime it had grown more gloomy less habitable - "The Abandoned Room" by Wadsworth Camp
- Brighton is a brick and iron built town exceedingly unlovely but habitable - "The Automobilist Abroad" by M. F. (Milburg Francisco) Mansfield
- Perfectly habitable Blackstone said - "Astounding Stories of Super-Science, March 1930" by Various
- The settlement of a new continent in an age of progressive knowledge and improvement could not but do more than merely enlarge the natural boundaries of the habitable world - "Select Speeches of Daniel Webster" by Daniel Webster
- If this weather continued the woods would cease to be habitable for that dark feminine figure through which they had accounted for the mournful crying after Howells's death which Graham had tried to identify with the dancer Maria - "The Abandoned Room" by Wadsworth Camp