How Do You Spell HABITATIONS?
Correct spelling for the English word "habitations" is [h_ˌa_b_ɪ_t_ˈeɪ_ʃ_ə_n_z], [hˌabɪtˈe͡ɪʃənz], [hˌabɪtˈeɪʃənz]] (IPA phonetic alphabet).
Common Misspellings for HABITATIONS
Below is the list of 8 misspellings for the word "habitations". Misspellings percentages are collected from over 510 000 spell check sessions on www.spellchecker.net from Jan 2010 - Jun 2012.
Usage Examples for HABITATIONS
- The way lies through a forest in which there are but a few scattered habitations - "A Ramble of Six Thousand Miles through the United States of America" by S. A. Ferrall
- The bees which were flying about seeking habitations soon discovered them and even while we were there some were already taken possession of - "In the Wilds of Africa" by W.H.G. Kingston
- Do they not build their habitations with music - "The King of Ireland's Son" by Padraic Colum
- Near to Banias in Northern Palestine at the base of an extensive cup shaped mound afar from human habitations is one of the two chief sources of the Jordan - "Nature Mysticism" by J. Edward Mercer
- She vanished into the tent and the older members of the tribe shaking their heads over the ill omen of her concluding words withdrew sorrowfully to their various habitations in order to discuss the situation - "Red Money" by Fergus Hume