How Do You Spell HABITUALLY?
Correct spelling for the English word "habitually" is [h_ɐ_b_ˈɪ_tʃ_uː_əl_ɪ], [hɐbˈɪt͡ʃuːə͡lɪ], [hɐbˈɪtʃuːəlɪ]] (IPA phonetic alphabet).
Common Misspellings for HABITUALLY
Below is the list of 15 misspellings for the word "habitually". Misspellings percentages are collected from over 510 000 spell check sessions on www.spellchecker.net from Jan 2010 - Jun 2012.
Usage Examples for HABITUALLY
- His beauty was of too well born and well bred a type to be unpleasantly sensual but his whole face person expression and manner conveyed the idea of a pleasure loving nature habitually self indulgent and indulgent to others - "Records of a Girlhood" by Frances Ann Kemble
- It is best to use printed letterheads rather than commit the blunder now so common among those who do not habitually use engraved paper of omitting the address from the letter - "The Etiquette of To-day" by Edith B. Ordway
- His bald forehead was smooth and massive as marble his high brow and thin eyelids had the firmness and immobility of marble and seemed as cold his delicately formed lips when he was not speaking closed habitually as changelessly still as if no breath of life ever passed them - "Basil" by Wilkie Collins
- For what this girl spoke she habitually meant and she habitually meant no more - "The Four Feathers" by A. E. W. Mason
- She was not strong enough even to attend church habitually - "Divers Women" by Pansy and Mrs. C.M. Livingston