How Do You Spell HAFE?
Correct spelling for the English word "HAFE" is [h_ˈeɪ_f], [hˈe͡ɪf], [hˈeɪf]] (IPA phonetic alphabet).
click here to check the spelling
Usage Examples for HAFE
- You sho'ly got the hafe o' Hinds County on you - "Kincaid's Battery" by George W. Cable
- Miss Charlotte say ef you want he'p you fine me a sett'n' on de step o' de stairs hafe ways down - "The Cavalier" by George Washington Cable
- We are at Ra'coole your honor said the boy approaching the door of the chaise and she's only beat us by hafe a mile - "The Confessions of Harry Lorrequer, Complete" by Charles James Lever (1806-1872)
- And it 'll hafe to be tone yet - "Malcolm" by George MacDonald
- Some Yankee missiona'y teachers come to him an' offe'd to make it a college an' spend ten thousand dollahs on it if the State would on'y go on givin' it hafe o' the three counties' annual high school funds - "John March, Southerner" by George W. Cable