How Do You Spell HAGEN?
Correct spelling for the English word "Hagen" is [h_ˈeɪ_dʒ_ə_n], [hˈe͡ɪd͡ʒən], [hˈeɪdʒən]] (IPA phonetic alphabet).
click here to check the spelling
Usage Examples for HAGEN
- This would show that the original extension of the legend was slight as Xanten the home of Hagen is but seventy miles from Seest - "The Nibelungenlied" by Unknown
- Hagen declares that it is impossible to contemplate him without envy but thinks it a pity that he has not yet found a wife glorious enough for him - "The Perfect Wagnerite A Commentary on the Niblung's Ring" by George Bernard Shaw
- Hagen H A Haldeman S S Hall J Harbor deposits - "Louis Agassiz: His Life and Correspondence" by Louis Agassiz
- To this Hagen made answer I'll let you hear - "The Nibelungenlied" by Unknown
- In our poem he is killed by Hagen while bending over a spring to drink - "The Nibelungenlied" by Unknown