How Do You Spell HAGGIS?
Correct spelling for the English word "haggis" is [h_ˈa_ɡ_ɪ_s], [hˈaɡɪs], [hˈaɡɪs]] (IPA phonetic alphabet).
Common Misspellings for HAGGIS
Below is the list of 35 misspellings for the word "haggis". Misspellings percentages are collected from over 510 000 spell check sessions on www.spellchecker.net from Jan 2010 - Jun 2012.
Usage Examples for HAGGIS
- And I am afraid this isn't enough or won't be I want some fuel for another sort of internal combustion some of my Scotchman's haggis - "Hills of the Shatemuc" by Susan Warner
- She lived through her girlhood unheeding she helped her mother with the baps and her father with the haggis occasionally she would be given a new plaidie she who might have had baps haggis and plaidies ten thousandfold for the asking - "Terribly Intimate Portraits" by NoÃ«l Coward
- Then in despair he drew out his sheath knife and cut himself open like a haggis - "Moonshine & Clover" by Laurence Housman
- It is like the favorite Scotch dish the haggis which is said to supply only confused feeding - "A Book About the Theater" by Brander Matthews
- It was not a sumptuous repast the staple being a haggis also broth with chunks of meat and barleycorns floating in it the meat in strings by force of boiling - "Two Penniless Princesses" by Charlotte M. Yonge