How Do You Spell HAILEY?
Correct spelling for the English word "Hailey" is [h_ˈeɪ_l_ɪ], [hˈe͡ɪlɪ], [hˈeɪlɪ]] (IPA phonetic alphabet).
click here to check the spelling
Usage Examples for HAILEY
- I had no heart for that but on the second page my eye caught a minor item A special meeting of the Ladies Onwards and Upwards Club is called for to morrow afternoon at two sharp at the residence of Mrs Dr Percy Hailey Martingale for the transaction of important business - "Ruggles of Red Gap" by Harry Leon Wilson
- Have Phil Hailey and Hyde notified Rooney and Reed and Brill Young and get up a train - "Whispering Smith" by Frank H. Spearman
- Deer and elk were taken in the fall in the mountain country north of Hailey and bighorn sheep were also pursued in the mountainous crags of this area - "Shoshone-Bannock Subsistence and Society" by Robert F. Murphy Yolanda Murphy
- I met Mrs Dr Percy Hailey Martingale and she just bubbles about him she having been at the Prices' the night before - "Somewhere in Red Gap" by Harry Leon Wilson
- While waiting at the station for a train to go up to Hailey an old man came to the ticket window and asked how much the fare was to Butte - "Tales of the Road" by Charles N. Crewdson