How Do You Spell HAMM?
Correct spelling for the English word "HAMM" is [h_ˈa_m], [hˈam], [hˈam]] (IPA phonetic alphabet).
Common Misspellings for HAMM
Below is the list of 24 misspellings for the word "hamm". Misspellings percentages are collected from over 510 000 spell check sessions on www.spellchecker.net from Jan 2010 - Jun 2012.
Usage Examples for HAMM
- In such mood was I when shortly having quitted the company of Miss Hamm I met Miss Primleigh - "Fibble, D. D." by Irvin Shrewsbury Cobb
- Adami Canonici Bremensis Gesta Hamm - "Beowulf An Introduction to the Study of the Poem with a Discussion of the Stories of Offa and Finn" by R. W. Chambers
- This serves to remind me that twice to day I had conversations of brief duration with Miss Hamm - "Fibble, D. D." by Irvin Shrewsbury Cobb
- It was clear to Hamm that Siegwart desired to be agreeable to the wealthy Frank - "The Progressionists, and Angela." by Conrad von Bolanden
- I refer of course to Miss Hamm and myself - "Fibble, D. D." by Irvin Shrewsbury Cobb