How Do You Spell HIGHNESS?
Correct spelling for the English word "highness" is [h_ˈaɪ_n_ə_s], [hˈa͡ɪnəs], [hˈaɪnəs]] (IPA phonetic alphabet).
Common Misspellings for HIGHNESS
Below is the list of 23 misspellings for the word "highness". Misspellings percentages are collected from over 510 000 spell check sessions on www.spellchecker.net from Jan 2010 - Jun 2012.
Usage Examples for HIGHNESS
- Your Highness was ever kind to the unfortunate - "Moon of Israel" by H. Rider Haggard
- Unfortunately the title of Highness which had so dazzled the worthy Tarasconian did not produce the slightest impression upon the Chasseurs officer with whom the noble had his dispute - "Tartarin of Tarascon" by Alphonse Daudet
- He is addressing himself to a Highness and an Excellency and is careful not to shock the prejudices of either - "A Handbook to the Works of Browning (6th ed.)" by Mrs. Sutherland Orr
- Has Your Highness any orders for me - "The Sign of Flame" by E. Werner
- But I only told the truth your highness - "The Northern Light" by E. Werner