How Do You Spell HUDSON?
Correct spelling for the English word "hudson" is [ hˈʌdsən] (IPA phonetic alphabet).
Common Misspellings for hudson
Below is the list of 11 misspellings for the word "hudson". Misspellings percentages are collected from over 510 000 spell check sessions on www.spellchecker.net from Jan 2010 - Jun 2012.
- huson (25.9%)
- hudsone (11.1%)
- hupdson (7.4%)
- hudon (7.4%)
- hudsons (3.7%)
- hudsen (7.4%)
- husdon (7.4%)
- dehaas (11.1%)
- hudsn (7.4%)
- huttson (3.7%)
- judson (7.4%)
Usage Examples for hudson
- Have you ever been across the Hudson - "The Merriweather Girls and the Mystery of the Queen's Fan" by Lizette M. Edholm
- Have I time to catch the Hudson River train? - "The True Citizen, How To Become One" by W. F. Markwick, D. D. and W. A. Smith, A. B.
- We have seen how Henry Hudson in 1609, in a vessel chartered by the Dutch West India Company, entered the Hudson river and explored it for some hundred and fifty miles. - "American Men of Action" by Burton E. Stevenson
- I have had excellent success on the Hudson in late autumn planting. - "The Home Acre" by E. P. Roe
- Houses of the Hudson Valley. - "Joe Burke's Last Stand" by John Moncure Wetterau