How Do You Spell I-?
Correct spelling for the English word "i-" is [ˈaɪ], [ˈa͡ɪ], [ˈaɪ]] (IPA phonetic alphabet).
click here to check the spelling
Usage Examples for I-
- I don't think you remember him - "Their Son; The Necklace" by Eduardo Zamacois
- But this much I knew - "A Monk of Cruta" by E. Phillips Oppenheim
- Boretius Capitularia regum Francorum i - "The Fairy-Faith in Celtic Countries" by W. Y. Evans Wentz
- I came out to see you - "The Lost Wagon" by James Arthur Kjelgaard
- I think that is all sir - "The Shrieking Pit" by Arthur J. Rees