How Do You Spell IAM?
Correct spelling for the English word "IAM" is [ˈiə_m], [ˈi͡əm], [ˈiəm]] (IPA phonetic alphabet).
click here to check the spelling
Usage Examples for IAM
- 1 88 'Ennium sicut sacros vetustate lucos adoremus in quibus grandia et antiqua robora iam non tantam habent speciem quantam religionem - "The Student's Companion to Latin Authors" by George Middleton Thomas R. Mills
- 138 iam dudum spato sanguinem Mil - "The Dramatic Values in Plautus" by Wilton Wallace Blancke
- Queen Mariam came promptly and with her were many ladies of the court - "The Great Mogul" by Louis Tracy
- Sepultus in inferno noster hostis et aduersarius fructus viarum suarum condignos iam colligit quos uiuus promerebatur - "Beowulf An Introduction to the Study of the Poem with a Discussion of the Stories of Offa and Finn" by R. W. Chambers
- Deinde Bogiam praedabundus transivit et iam Abredoniae imminebat - "An Outline of the Relations between England and Scotland (500-1707)" by Robert S. Rait