How Do You Spell IBERIANS?
Correct spelling for the English word "Iberians" is [aɪ_b_ˈiə_ɹ_ɪ__ə_n_z], [a͡ɪbˈi͡əɹɪənz], [aɪbˈiəɹɪənz]] (IPA phonetic alphabet).
click here to check the spelling
Usage Examples for IBERIANS
- The adrenal element in the personality must be considered in every disturbance morbid personal or social involving brunette types Huxley's dark white Mediterranean Iberians red haired persons and even pigment spotted fair people - "The Glands Regulating Personality" by Louis Berman, M.D.
- Bodichon claims that the Iberians embraced the Ligurians Cantabrians Asturians and Aquitanians - "The Antediluvian World" by Ignatius Donnelly
- Besides the Gauls there were four or five Goths some Iberians lean swarthy men Numidians fleet of foot lithe and active these were used more often for contests with wild beasts than in the gladiatorial conflicts for which they lacked strength and weight Parthians and Scythians together with a score of natives of Italy Romans and others who had taken to the profession of gladiator as they might have done to any other calling - "Beric the Briton A Story of the Roman Invasion" by G. A. Henty
- The Iberians of Spain are the first to be detached then the Germans - "A Popular History of France From The Earliest Times Volume I. of VI." by Francois Pierre Guillaume Guizot
- I am afraid the luxuriance of hues in the dress of the fair Iberians would be considered shocking in Broadway but in the vast frame and broad light of the Plaza the effect was very brilliant - "Castilian Days" by John Hay