How Do You Spell IBI?
Correct spelling for the English word "IBI" is [ˈaɪ_b_aɪ], [ˈa͡ɪba͡ɪ], [ˈaɪbaɪ]] (IPA phonetic alphabet).
click here to check the spelling
Usage Examples for IBI
- Emperor Euphrates turned and said to Si'Wren Scribe Ibi is not well - "Si'Wren of the Patriarchs" by Roland Cheney
- Hoc Ivo Taillebosc ibi habet in dominio all that is that the wars had left of them - "Hereward, The Last of the English" by Charles Kingsley
- There is an old proverb that runs Ubi tres medici ibi duo athei where there are three physicians there are at least two atheists - "Makers of Modern Medicine" by James J. Walsh
- Si'Wren said old Ibi you have worked hard and diligently - "Si'Wren of the Patriarchs" by Roland Cheney
- But such was not to be the case for Si'Wren declared Ibi sternly - "Si'Wren of the Patriarchs" by Roland Cheney