How Do You Spell IBRAHIM?
Correct spelling for the English word "Ibrahim" is [ˈaɪ_b_ɹ_a_h_ɪ_m], [ˈa͡ɪbɹahɪm], [ˈaɪbɹahɪm]] (IPA phonetic alphabet).
click here to check the spelling
Usage Examples for IBRAHIM
- Ibrahim bent low his head - "Jewish Fairy Tales and Legends" by Gertrude Landa
- The fifth station is near the centre of the cemetery at the tomb of Ibrahim who died to the eternal regret of Al Islam some say six months old others in his second year - "Personal Narrative of a Pilgrimage to Al-Madinah & Meccah" by Sir Richard Francis Burton
- But this Colonel Ibrahim knew the Tuareg had gone over to the new movement en masse - "Border, Breed Nor Birth" by Dallas McCord Reynolds
- His most amusing experience was with a Beloch chief one Ibrahim Khan on whom he called and whom he subsequently entertained at dinner spread in a tent - "The Life of Sir Richard Burton" by Thomas Wright
- He selected Valentine's master Ibrahim - "Pretty Michal" by MÃ³r JÃ³kai