How Do You Spell IC?
Correct spelling for the English word "ic" is [ˈaɪ_k], [ˈa͡ɪk], [ˈaɪk]] (IPA phonetic alphabet).
click here to check the spelling
Usage Examples for IC
- Si m'en trairai Zo dat ic sal trucken Sy me trayeray So shall I drawe me Au recheveur Vor den ontfanghere Au recepueur Vnto the receyuour Pour faire me plainte Omme te doene mine claghe Et pour men droit requerre - "Dialogues in French and English" by William Caxton
- The ending in ec or ic - "Surnames as a Science" by Robert Ferguson
- Here must be noticed the natural tendency of a to become o since the forms in Anglo Saxon are Ic fealle I fall Ic feoll I fell Ic healde I hold Ic heold I held - "The English Language" by Robert Gordon Latham
- The Anglo Saxon verb lufian or lufigean to love appears to have been inflected with the several pronouns thus Ic lufige Thu lufast He lufath We lufiath Ge lufiath Hi lufiath - "The Grammar of English Grammars" by Goold Brown
- Ic Min Me or We Ure or Us - "The Grammar of English Grammars" by Goold Brown