How Do You Spell IDEALISM?
Correct spelling for the English word "idealism" is [aɪ_d_ˈiə_l_ɪ_z_ə_m], [a͡ɪdˈi͡əlɪzəm], [aɪdˈiəlɪzəm]] (IPA phonetic alphabet).
Common Misspellings for IDEALISM
Below is the list of 33 misspellings for the word "idealism". Misspellings percentages are collected from over 510 000 spell check sessions on www.spellchecker.net from Jan 2010 - Jun 2012.
Usage Examples for IDEALISM
- These are of course realism romance and idealism - "Writing for Vaudeville" by Brett Page
- His system is hence called Absolute Idealism - "A History of Freedom of Thought" by John Bagnell Bury
- The fact however rather confirms the force of Stein's remark for the Hegelian idealism first bred the more sensualistic system of humanism and then humanism bred socialism - "Contemporary Socialism" by John Rae
- In other words there is not one reality but two one the reality of well being the other the reality of unhappiness and suffering but according to Mrs Eddy the first reality is the only real reality the second is an unreal reality which we ourselves create through false beliefs and which we may escape at any moment by simply shifting the center of our creative idealism - "Modern Religious Cults and Movements" by Gaius Glenn Atkins
- Neither step need be ascribed to any idealism on the part of the rulers - "The Romanization of Roman Britain" by F. Haverfield