How Do You Spell IDEALIZED?
Correct spelling for the English word "idealized" is [aɪ_d_ˈiə_l_aɪ_z_d], [a͡ɪdˈi͡əla͡ɪzd], [aɪdˈiəlaɪzd]] (IPA phonetic alphabet).
Common Misspellings for IDEALIZED
Below is the list of 38 misspellings for the word "idealized". Misspellings percentages are collected from over 510 000 spell check sessions on www.spellchecker.net from Jan 2010 - Jun 2012.
Usage Examples for IDEALIZED
- Perpetual work is the law of art as it is the law of life for art is idealized creation - "Cousin Betty" by Honore de Balzac
- A poet of the senses he may be and is just as she says but then it is of the senses idealized and no dream in a 'store room' would ever be like the 'Eve of St Agnes ' unless dreamed by some 'animosus infans ' like Keats himself - "The Letters of Robert Browning and Elizabeth Barrett Barrett, Vol. 1 (of 2) 1845-1846" by Robert Browning and Elizabeth Barrett Barrett
- The personages were many of them historical though idealized the occurrences were many of them such as the record authenticated the localities were drawn largely from nature - "Memoir of John Lothrop Motley, v1" by Oliver Wendell Holmes, Sr. Edition: 10 Language: English
- Hawthorne was an idealist and he idealized the materials in Story's studio for literary purposes just as Shakespeare idealized Henry V who was not a magnanimous monarch at all but a brutal narrow minded fighter - "Cambridge Sketches" by Frank Preston Stearns
- 24 This description of the class of officials alluded to is somewhat idealized though it applies to a considerable proportion of the class - "Rambles and Recollections of an Indian Official" by William Sleeman