How Do You Spell IDEATION?
Correct spelling for the English word "ideation" is [aɪ_d_ˈiə_ʃ_ə_n], [a͡ɪdˈi͡əʃən], [aɪdˈiəʃən]] (IPA phonetic alphabet).
click here to check the spelling
Usage Examples for IDEATION
- If it be present the ideation and explicit judgment may be dispensed with - "The Value of Money" by Benjamin M. Anderson, Jr.
- The ideation of a written or spoken word is based upon the association of the component syllables and the difficulty arises primarily from the progressive impairment of this function of association upon which spoken and written language so largely depends - "The Brain and the Voice in Speech and Song" by F. W. Mott
- Again while Mansel uses the words Presentative and Representative to express our distinction a more common usage is to call actual Perception Presentative Knowledge and ideation or recollection in idea Representative - "Logic, Inductive and Deductive" by William Minto
- It is still true of this idea or representation as of all intelligence that it finds its material as a matter of fact to be so and so and the universality which the aforesaid material receives by ideation is still abstract - "Hegel’s Philosophy of Mind" by Georg Wilhelm Friedrich Hegel
- If we happen to be engaged on any physiological inquiry we may altogether neglect the processes of ideation with which any process of cerebration may be concerned while if we happen to be engaged upon any psychological inquiry we may similarly neglect the processes of cerebration with which any process of ideation may be concerned - "Mind and Motion and Monism" by George John Romanes