How Do You Spell IDENTIFIABLE?
Correct spelling for the English word "identifiable" is [aɪ_d_ˈɛ_n_t_ɪ_f_ˌaɪ_ə_b_əl], [a͡ɪdˈɛntɪfˌa͡ɪəbə͡l], [aɪdˈɛntɪfˌaɪəbəl]] (IPA phonetic alphabet).
Common Misspellings for IDENTIFIABLE
Below is the list of 26 misspellings for the word "identifiable". Misspellings percentages are collected from over 510 000 spell check sessions on www.spellchecker.net from Jan 2010 - Jun 2012.
Usage Examples for IDENTIFIABLE
- If prior to my body it was not so identifiable how will it be identifiable after my body has ceased - "Theological Essays" by Charles Bradlaugh
- By the time that our preparations were complete the stranger now identifiable beyond all question as the Kingfisher since she carried her name legibly painted in white letters upon her head boards had passed through the reef and taking in her canvas as she came was steering for a berth about a cable's length from where the Martha lay and a few minutes later she put down her helm came head to wind and presently let go her anchor - "Turned Adrift" by Harry Collingwood
- If it did exist prior to my commencement in the womb how was it then identifiable as my soul - "Theological Essays" by Charles Bradlaugh
- Pieces of car and bodies were scattered for a mile down the thruway and the only whole identifiable human bodies were those of the three youngsters thrown out and sent hurtling to their deaths more than two hundred feet away - "Code Three" by Rick Raphael
- Among the early musical instruments easily identifiable in the design are the tambor the serpent the French horn and the rack of bells - "American Military Insignia 1800-1851" by J. Duncan Campbell