How Do You Spell JABBED?
Correct spelling for the English word "jabbed" is [dʒ_ˈa_b_d], [d͡ʒˈabd], [dʒˈabd]] (IPA phonetic alphabet).
Common Misspellings for JABBED
Below is the list of 32 misspellings for the word "jabbed". Misspellings percentages are collected from over 510 000 spell check sessions on www.spellchecker.net from Jan 2010 - Jun 2012.
Usage Examples for JABBED
- Each time he jabbed more lights came on - "Whispering Wires" by Henry Leverage
- He turned very red and furiously jabbed at the fire with his boot - "The Knave of Diamonds" by Ethel May Dell
- He stopped at another tub of flowers where a humming bird moth was gathering honey and jabbed his stick sharply at it taking care that the stick did not reach perilously near - "The Mettle of the Pasture" by James Lane Allen
- Some one laughed and jabbed his hands into the air - "The Cross-Cut" by Courtney Ryley Cooper
- There were monster creatures in sight too and Jimmie jabbed at one of them and brought blood - "Boy Scouts in a Submarine" by G. Harvey Ralphson