How Do You Spell JABOTS?
Correct spelling for the English word "jabots" is [dʒ_ˈa_b_ɒ_t_s], [d͡ʒˈabɒts], [dʒˈabɒts]] (IPA phonetic alphabet).
Common Misspellings for JABOTS
Below is the list of 23 misspellings for the word "jabots". Misspellings percentages are collected from over 510 000 spell check sessions on www.spellchecker.net from Jan 2010 - Jun 2012.
Usage Examples for JABOTS
- There's no ironing of jabots connected with mathematics but somehow I feel that ironing jabots well makes me more proficient in mathematics - "Molly Brown's Junior Days" by Nell Speed
- I'm doing up some jabots and things for that sweet Miss Stewart - "Molly Brown's Sophomore Days" by Nell Speed
- This is a pretty pattern for neck and wrist frills jabots or ruffles or for the adornment of kerchiefs for the neck or pockets or for any purpose for which lace edging is selected - "The Art of Modern Lace Making" by The Butterick Publishing Co.
- Shirley set the table sewed on jabots and did yards of tatting - "The House of Toys" by Henry Russell Miller
- Then a clean napkin was tied about the neck of each guest that their jabots might not get soiled with milk and a cup of bread and milk placed in front of each one - "The Nameless Castle" by Maurus JÃ³kai