How Do You Spell JACKALS?
Correct spelling for the English word "jackals" is [dʒ_ˈa_k_əl_z], [d͡ʒˈakə͡lz], [dʒˈakəlz]] (IPA phonetic alphabet).
Common Misspellings for JACKALS
Below is the list of 28 misspellings for the word "jackals". Misspellings percentages are collected from over 510 000 spell check sessions on www.spellchecker.net from Jan 2010 - Jun 2012.
Usage Examples for JACKALS
- Starlight night but no dew jackals were howling in troops sometimes very close to us - "Byeways in Palestine" by James Finn
- With the wolves of doubt and the jackals of shame howling at his heels how could he start for a thousand mile race - "Thomas Wingfold, Curate" by George MacDonald
- It has been also asserted that he places moss such as these animals feed upon under his perch in order to entice them within reach and it has been still further asserted that the arctic foxes assist him in his plans by hunting the deer towards the spot where he lies in wait thus acting as his jackals - "Popular Adventure Tales" by Mayne Reid
- I will make Jerusalem heaps 11 Of jackals the lair And the townships of Judah lay waste With never a dweller - "Jeremiah" by George Adam Smith
- They gash it that it may not swell and cause cracks to take place in the ground which might cause the jackals to dig down to the body and thus expose their guilt - "Dr. Scudder's Tales for Little Readers, About the Heathen." by Dr. John Scudder