How Do You Spell JACKPOT?
Correct spelling for the English word "jackpot" is [dʒ_ˈa_k_p_ɒ_t], [d͡ʒˈakpɒt], [dʒˈakpɒt]] (IPA phonetic alphabet).
Common Misspellings for JACKPOT
Below is the list of 24 misspellings for the word "jackpot". Misspellings percentages are collected from over 510 000 spell check sessions on www.spellchecker.net from Jan 2010 - Jun 2012.
Usage Examples for JACKPOT
- No let's make a jackpot the winner to give all the winnings to the boy for his berries spoke up the oldest - "Tales of the Road" by Charles N. Crewdson
- My one regret is that I won't be around to see who gets the jackpot - "Mr. Chipfellow's Jackpot" by Dick Purcell
- Happy as the dealer in a big jackpot warbled the Eminent Person - "The Desire of the Moth; and The Come On" by Eugene Manlove Rhodes
- There ain't any jackpot that folks can get into that they can't get out of somehow - "Prairie Flowers" by James B. Hendryx
- Half an hour later we was chuggin' away from the little natural jackpot that we'd opened so successful headed for the Agnes - "Wilt Thou Torchy" by Sewell Ford