How Do You Spell JACKSONVILLE?
Correct spelling for the English word "jacksonville" is [dʒ_ˈa_k_s_ə_n_v_ˌɪ_l], [d͡ʒˈaksənvˌɪl], [dʒˈaksənvˌɪl]] (IPA phonetic alphabet).
Common Misspellings for JACKSONVILLE
Below is the list of 12 misspellings for the word "jacksonville". Misspellings percentages are collected from over 510 000 spell check sessions on www.spellchecker.net from Jan 2010 - Jun 2012.
Usage Examples for JACKSONVILLE
- It now became a question whether they should leisurely follow along the inwardly curving coast line taking in Savannah Charleston and Jacksonville as guide posts or save a hundred miles or more by flying straight across the waters to Miami - "Around the World in Ten Days" by Chelsea Curtis Fraser
- Got 'em fixed up at Jacksonville - "Famous Adventures And Prison Escapes of the Civil War" by Various
- With one revenue cutter watching the Commodore in Charleston the other cutter in the neighborhood was engaged in watching the Three Friends in Jacksonville thus leaving a clear coast between those cities - "Cuba, Old and New" by Albert Gardner Robinson
- In this hour my mind turned to Reverdy back in Jacksonville - "Children of the Market Place" by Edgar Lee Masters
- His father's means had been ample to afford him a good education which he completed so far as schooling was concerned at Illinois College Jacksonville and at the Union College of Law in Chicago - "The Agrarian Crusade A Chronicle of the Farmer in Politics" by Solon J. Buck