How Do You Spell JACQUE?
Correct spelling for the English word "Jacque" is [dʒ_ˈa_k], [d͡ʒˈak], [dʒˈak]] (IPA phonetic alphabet).
click here to check the spelling
Usage Examples for JACQUE
- They despoiled their peasantry without mercy and when these complained and even reproached this tyrannical nobility with having forsaken their sovereign they were told that Jacque bon homme must pay for all - "Curiosities of Literature, Vol. 3 (of 3)" by Isaac Disraeli
- She was like a Jacque rose dark and swaying her little bosom beneath the sheer blouse rising higher than its wont - "Every Soul Hath Its Song" by Fannie Hurst
- That was under an oak tree at the mouth of the Jacque or James River on August 29th - "The Young Alaskans on the Missouri" by Emerson Hough
- By Charles Jacque the painter of sheep three works are shown including 72 The Great Sheepfold - "The Story of Paris" by Thomas Okey
- She saw her at last as a living woman felt the grape juice run down her neck felt the kisses of the Jacque Aujet who was ten years dead - "Max" by Katherine Cecil Thurston