How Do You Spell JAEGER?
Correct spelling for the English word "jaeger" is [dʒ_ˈeɪ_ɡ_ə], [d͡ʒˈe͡ɪɡə], [dʒˈeɪɡə]] (IPA phonetic alphabet).
click here to check the spelling
Usage Examples for JAEGER
- To be sure Master just as I have felt the same power from my master Jaeger - "Indirection" by Everett B. Cole
- One of the suggestions of the little commercial circular already referred to is that Spaniards should open depots or special agencies all over England for the sale of their woollen goods after the manner of the Jaeger Company - "Spanish Life in Town and Country" by L. Higgin and EugÃ¨ne E. Street
- One had but to be near Master Jaeger for a time and he could feel the power just as I can feel it now - "Indirection" by Everett B. Cole
- Think of the frantic excitement in the London clubs and the quiet villages when the relative scoring merits of a Jaeger sharpshooter and a one eyed Landsturmer were sized up - "No Man's Land" by H. C. McNeile
- I again assured him that there was no harm done and he turned and left me the tassels of his Jaeger dressing gown trailing after him - "The Mystery of the Green Ray" by William Le Queux