How Do You Spell JAGGED?
Correct spelling for the English word "jagged" is [ d͡ʒˈaɡɪd] (IPA phonetic alphabet).
Common Misspellings for jagged
Below is the list of 1 misspellings for the word "jagged". Misspellings percentages are collected from over 510 000 spell check sessions on www.spellchecker.net from Jan 2010 - Jun 2012.
- jaged (100.0%)
Usage Examples for jagged
- At last I resolved to construct a spoon of peculiarly shallow dimensions, a fork so small, that it could only raise a certain portion to my mouth, and a knife rendered blunt and jagged so that it required a proper and just time to carve the goods 'the gods provide me. - "Pelham, Complete" by Edward Bulwer-Lytton Last Updated: March 16, 2009
- On account of the considerable depth of water right up to the banks, the boat struck on the rocks rather less than usual; but the clamber over the jagged fresh- fallen granite was the worst thing of the kind we encountered. - "Down the Columbia" by Lewis R. Freeman
- He paused on a little plateau at the foot of the jagged granite peak of the mountain. - "The Complete Historical Romances of Georg Ebers" by Georg Ebers
- When a stinging pain shot through her arm, as a jagged point of broken glass bit into the flesh, and with a scream of utter, unreasoning terror she let go her hold. - "The Splendid Folly" by Margaret Pedler
- But to lads in the boats these silver threads were so many plunging foes, torrents behind torrents, sweeping down roaring streets of rock, boiling through jagged lanes of rock; and up that seven- mile way the pilots had to go and keep their craft afloat. - "Careers of Danger and Daring" by Cleveland Moffett