How Do You Spell JAI?
Correct spelling for the English word "Jai" is [dʒ_ˈaɪ], [d͡ʒˈa͡ɪ], [dʒˈaɪ]] (IPA phonetic alphabet).
click here to check the spelling
Usage Examples for JAI
- Hong Yung sik the Postmaster General was made Prime Minister Kim Ok kiun was made second officer of the Royal Treasury and the lad So Jai pil on whom the chief command of the students and Korean soldiers now devolved was made General Commanding a Guard Regiment - "Korea's Fight for Freedom" by F.A. McKenzie
- But the young Thakur's thirst of conquest was by no means appeased and he proceeded in 1765 to attack Madhu Sing the Rajput ruler of Jaipur son of the Kachwaha Raja Jai Singh who had lately founded a fine city there in lieu of the ancestral site Amber - "Fall-of-the-Moghul-Empire-of-Hindustan" by Keene, H. G. (Henry George)
- Jai Singh too leaned forward - "The Great Mogul" by Louis Tracy
- Among the newcomers was a famous old Korean statesman Yi Sang jai who had formerly been First Secretary to the Korean Legation at Washington - "Korea's Fight for Freedom" by F.A. McKenzie
- Progressive statesmen were placed at the head of affairs and the young reformer So Jai pil Dr Philip Jaisohn was summoned from America as Adviser to the Privy Council - "Korea's Fight for Freedom" by F.A. McKenzie