How Do You Spell JAMESON?
Correct spelling for the English word "Jameson" is [dʒ_ˈeɪ_m_s_ə_n], [d͡ʒˈe͡ɪmsən], [dʒˈeɪmsən]] (IPA phonetic alphabet).
click here to check the spelling
Usage Examples for JAMESON
- The doctor was expecting the message Mr Jameson said Mary gently - "The Story of a Doctor's Telephone--Told by His Wife" by Ellen M. Firebaugh
- I really think we did our utmost to draw Jameson into our circle to amuse him to interest him in something but one by one we gave him up and the last to do this was the little American lady - "A Book of Ghosts" by Sabine Baring-Gould
- Jameson had become almost sober - "The Voice in the Fog" by Harold MacGrath
- Mrs Jameson acutely and justly describes her character as exhibiting dignity without pride love without passion and tenderness without weakness - "Shadows of the Stage" by William Winter
- This first one is for old Mrs Jameson Mrs Morton explained to her mother - "Ethel Morton's Holidays" by Mabell S. C. Smith