How Do You Spell JAMMERS?
Correct spelling for the English word "jammers" is [dʒ_ˈa_m_ə_z], [d͡ʒˈaməz], [dʒˈaməz]] (IPA phonetic alphabet).
click here to check the spelling
Usage Examples for JAMMERS
- The eccentric manager and owner of the Wind Jammers who calls himself Cap'n Wiley threatens to take a heavy fall out of us - "Lefty Locke Pitcher-Manager" by Burt L. Standish
- Hustle 'em you husky coal jammers - "The Seiners" by James B. (James Brendan) Connolly
- It is as a rule only those who go abroad for their health who prefer a sailing ship on account of the great length of the voyage in allusion to which steam people call sailing ships wind jammers while the sailors retort on steamers by dubbing them iron tanks and old coffins - "Six Letters From the Colonies" by Robert Seaton
- The result of the game with the Wind Jammers was of no importance but Locke felt that for his own peace of mind he must know what stuff was left in him - "Lefty Locke Pitcher-Manager" by Burt L. Standish
- This is Cap'n Wiley owner and manager of the Wind Jammers - "Lefty Locke Pitcher-Manager" by Burt L. Standish