How Do You Spell JEROME?
Correct spelling for the English word "jerome" is [ d͡ʒˈɛɹə͡ʊm] (IPA phonetic alphabet).
Common Misspellings for Jerome
Below is the list of 5 misspellings for the word "Jerome". Misspellings percentages are collected from over 510 000 spell check sessions on www.spellchecker.net from Jan 2010 - Jun 2012.
- jerom (3.7%)
- jermome (3.7%)
- aerome (46.3%)
- jarome (42.6%)
- jeromed (3.7%)
Usage Examples for Jerome
- Anne laughed at Jerome as she had always done, and would not have owned for the world that she could have missed him. - "Lucy Maud Montgomery Short Stories, 1896 to 1901" by Lucy Maud Montgomery
- Jerome Bonaparte, then hardly seventeen years of age, was introduced. - "The Project Gutenberg Memoirs of Napoleon Bonaparte" by Bourrienne, Constant, and Stewarton
- " So, it was Jerome - "The Gray Phantom's Return" by Herman Landon
- Don't worry about me, Jerome - "The Captain of the Gray-Horse Troop" by Hamlin Garland
- The general tone of colour is not nearly so heavy as in the Arezzo painting, the reds are of a pale rose- colour, and only the flesh- tints of S. Jerome are very dark. - "Luca Signorelli" by Maud Cruttwell