How Do You Spell JIM?
Correct spelling for the English word "jim" is [ d͡ʒˈɪm] (IPA phonetic alphabet).
Common Misspellings for Jim
Below is the list of 11 misspellings for the word "Jim". Misspellings percentages are collected from over 510 000 spell check sessions on www.spellchecker.net from Jan 2010 - Jun 2012.
- jims (4.0%)
- im (86.9%)
- iam (0.5%)
- jum (1.0%)
- i'm (0.5%)
- jom (1.0%)
- jin (1.5%)
- ji (1.0%)
- jaim (1.0%)
- ijim (1.0%)
- jime (1.5%)
Usage Examples for Jim
- She's very young and pretty, and looks so sorry, Jim told me." - "Bad Hugh" by Mary Jane Holmes
- And to him- and he looked just like something out of the Bible, Jim I am nothing more- Don't, he interrupted. - "The Wicked Marquis" by E. Phillips Oppenheim
- " Yes, but- but you suspect Jim Hobart. - "The Case and The Girl" by Randall Parrish
- So it was of course that the old woman turned to Doctor Jim in her difficulty. - "Barbara Ladd" by Charles G. D. Roberts
- " He came with Uncle Jim and then he came again and again. - "A Forest Hearth: A Romance of Indiana in the Thirties" by Charles Major