How Do You Spell KA?
Correct spelling for the English word "ka" is [k_ˈɑː], [kˈɑː], [kˈɑː]] (IPA phonetic alphabet).
click here to check the spelling
Usage Examples for KA
- This portion of the shell is called ka lieng or the boat - "The Khasis" by P. R. T. Gurdon
- M Naville also suggests that Ka Sekhem and Ka Sekhemui are two names for one king - "History Of Egypt From 330 B.C. To The Present Time, Volume 12 (of 12)" by S. Rappoport
- If I say ka and gee are allied the alliance is concealed since I compare not the actual sounds but only the names of the letters that express those sounds - "The English Language" by Robert Gordon Latham
- It is of the same construction as that of Ka - "History Of Egypt From 330 B.C. To The Present Time, Volume 12 (of 12)" by S. Rappoport
- Yet such was the terror inspired by the very name of the Amandebeli or Aba ka zulu as these people termed us that though they were in swarming numbers they fled from their kraals as our tiny impi drew near and took refuge among the hills - "The White Shield" by Bertram Mitford