How Do You Spell KAHN?
Correct spelling for the English word "kahn" is [k_ˈɑː_n], [kˈɑːn], [kˈɑːn]] (IPA phonetic alphabet).
click here to check the spelling
Usage Examples for KAHN
- Then our Mr Levy called at the house accompanied by a Mr Kahn whose particular function was left in some vagueness - "Under the Skylights" by Henry Blake Fuller
- Up blazed Kahn and tried to catch Yaeethl the Fleeing in his red teeth but near the top of the chimney was Yaeethl so that the teeth of Kahn could not reach him - "In the Time That Was" by James Frederic Thorne
- Kahn's Palais Nomades appeared in April 1887 Mockel's first vers libres appeared in La Wallonie in July 1887 But these poems of Mockel had been written earlier tentative verse by a young man not so confident in himself as Kahn and who was only induced to publish by Kahn's audacious book - "Life and Writings of Maurice Maeterlinck" by Jethro Bithell
- Gustave Kahn the symbolist poet who was introduced to the English reading world in one of the most eloquent pages of George Moore thinks that Legrand is frankly a symbolist - "Promenades of an Impressionist" by James Huneker
- Simply make the arrangements through Kahn - "The Dream Doctor" by Arthur B. Reeve