How Do You Spell KAI?
Correct spelling for the English word "Kai" is [k_ˈaɪ], [kˈa͡ɪ], [kˈaɪ]] (IPA phonetic alphabet).
click here to check the spelling
Usage Examples for KAI
- Kai made her innocent face - "Michelangelo's Shoulder" by John Moncure Wetterau
- We then found her to be inside of the large breakers and we drifted toward the shore at a place called Kalihi Kai about five miles from Hanalei - "The Last Cruise of the Saginaw" by George H. Read
- That indeed is worthy of our thought confessed Kai Lung - "Kai Lung's Golden Hours" by Ernest Bramah Commentator: Hilaire Belloc
- Hina Ke Kai was the daughter who had power over the sea - "Legends of Ma-ui--a demi god of Polynesia, and of his mother Hina" by W. D. Westervelt
- Indous hesperious kai eoous Aithiopas te kai Moschous kai pant eschatounta genae - "The Principal Navigations, Voyages, Traffiques and Discoveries of the English Nation, v. 1, Northern Europe" by Richard Hakluyt