How Do You Spell KAI?
Correct spelling for the English word "Kai" is [k_ˈaɪ], [kˈa͡ɪ], [kˈaɪ]] (IPA phonetic alphabet).
Common Misspellings for KAI
Below is the list of 20 misspellings for the word "kai". Misspellings percentages are collected from over 510 000 spell check sessions on www.spellchecker.net from Jan 2010 - Jun 2012.
- k ai
Usage Examples for KAI
- Kai made her innocent face. - "Michelangelo's Shoulder" by John Moncure Wetterau
- We then found her to be inside of the large breakers, and we drifted toward the shore at a place called Kalihi Kai, about five miles from Hanalei. - "The Last Cruise of the Saginaw" by George H. Read
- " That, indeed, is worthy of our thought," confessed Kai Lung. - "Kai Lung's Golden Hours" by Ernest Bramah Commentator: Hilaire Belloc
- Hina Ke Kai was the daughter who had power over the sea. - "Legends of Ma-ui--a demi god of Polynesia, and of his mother Hina" by W. D. Westervelt
- Indous hesperious kai eoous, Aithiopas te kai Moschous, kai pant eschatounta genae. - "The Principal Navigations, Voyages, Traffiques and Discoveries of the English Nation, v. 1, Northern Europe" by Richard Hakluyt