How Do You Spell KAIN?
Correct spelling for the English word "Kain" is [k_ˈaɪ_n], [kˈa͡ɪn], [kˈaɪn]] (IPA phonetic alphabet).
click here to check the spelling
Usage Examples for KAIN
- Le Kain the French actor who retired from the Parisian stage like our Garrick covered with glory and gold was one day congratulated by a company on the retirement which he was preparing to enjoy - "Curiosities of Literature, Vol. 1 (of 3)" by Isaac D'Israeli
- Stay said she blushing as she recovered her self possession and turned to Le Kain pray pardon me sir - "The Pilgrims Of The Rhine" by Edward Bulwer-Lytton
- One of his finest poems is Kain - "A Biographical Dictionary of Freethinkers of All Ages and Nations" by Joseph Mazzini Wheeler
- But in this land every one seems hardened in the ways of Kain - "Poet Lore, Volume XXIV, Number IV, 1912" by Various
- Kain is a poor little Jewish pedlar - "Maxim Gorki" by Hans Ostwald