How Do You Spell KAL?
Correct spelling for the English word "KAL" is [k_ˈa_l], [kˈal], [kˈal]] (IPA phonetic alphabet).
click here to check the spelling
Usage Examples for KAL
- Archbishop Greenfield ordered that young gentlewomen who came to the nunneries either for piety or breeding should wear white veils to distinguish them from the professed who wore black ones 11 Kal - "Early English Meals and Manners" by Various
- He therefore wrote to Cromwell from Dublin on the 4th of the kal - "An Illustrated History of Ireland from AD 400 to 1800" by Mary Frances Cusack
- Sua sponte coactus vita excedere venas sibi praecidit periitque pridie Kal - "The Student's Companion to Latin Authors" by George Middleton Thomas R. Mills
- 26 the selling too is designated by the Kal - "Christology of the Old Testament: And a Commentary on the Messianic Predictions. Vol. 2" by Ernst Hengstenberg
- Darzi Kal Farun Sambeh and Samboyia are the names of some of the smaller ones - "Southern Arabia" by Theodore Bent Mabel Bent