How Do You Spell KALEIDOSCOPES?
Correct spelling for the English word "kaleidoscopes" is [k_ə_l_ˈaɪ_d_ə_s_k_ˌəʊ_p_s], [kəlˈa͡ɪdəskˌə͡ʊps], [kəlˈaɪdəskˌəʊps]] (IPA phonetic alphabet).
Common Misspellings for KALEIDOSCOPES
Below is the list of 35 misspellings for the word "kaleidoscopes". Misspellings percentages are collected from over 510 000 spell check sessions on www.spellchecker.net from Jan 2010 - Jun 2012.
Usage Examples for KALEIDOSCOPES
- Shower came on making the ladies look like damaged kaleidoscopes and taking the starch out of the gentlemen's collars the gum out of their hats and the color out of their whiskers - "Doesticks, What He Says" by Q. K. Philander Doesticks
- Then all the great drums suddenly boom together all the bands strike up the mad medley kaleidoscopes into some sort of order and the immense processional dance begins - "Two Years in the French West Indies" by Lafcadio Hearn
- We are the sealskin dwarfs said the brown people twisting their furry bodies in and out of the crowd like the changing glass in kaleidoscopes - "The Book of Dragons" by Edith Nesbit
- You are quite spoiling the children the poor little things' heads are turning round like kaleidoscopes and they don't know in the least what you mean - "The Ethics of the Dust" by John Ruskin
- Gracious I feel as if I'd been shaken up in one of those kaleidoscopes or whatever you call them gasped Jess it all seems like part of a dream - "The Girl Aviators' Sky Cruise" by Margaret Burnham