How Do You Spell KALEIDOSCOPIC?
Correct spelling for the English word "kaleidoscopic" is [k_ə_l_ˌaɪ_d_ə_s_k_ˈɒ_p_ɪ_k], [kəlˌa͡ɪdəskˈɒpɪk], [kəlˌaɪdəskˈɒpɪk]] (IPA phonetic alphabet).
Common Misspellings for KALEIDOSCOPIC
Below is the list of 34 misspellings for the word "kaleidoscopic". Misspellings percentages are collected from over 510 000 spell check sessions on www.spellchecker.net from Jan 2010 - Jun 2012.
Usage Examples for KALEIDOSCOPIC
- The Decameron fully revealed his genius his ability to weave the tales of all lands and all ages into one harmonious whole from the confused mass of legends of the Middle Ages he evolved a world of human interest and dazzling beauty fixed the kaleidoscopic picture of Italian society and set it in the richest frame of romance - "La Fiammetta" by Giovanni Boccaccio
- If he loved the kaleidoscopic East he also knew his Spain - "Promenades of an Impressionist" by James Huneker
- And still in the kaleidoscopic hazards of the frantic measure his face was the only fixed point which a dozen futile shapes strove in vain to obscure - "The Salamander" by Owen Johnson
- It was a curious example of establishing standard practice while changing with kaleidoscopic rapidity all the elements involved - "Edison, His Life and Inventions" by Frank Lewis Dyer and Thomas Commerford Martin
- I quitted the rapidly developing cosmopolitan kaleidoscopic West and became a dweller upon the old family plantation in Virginia where my race had been bred and nurtured ever since 1635 when the first man of my name to cross the seas established himself there and possessed himself of lavishly abundant acres which subsequent divisions among his descendants had converted into two adjoining plantations the ancestral homes of all the Egglestons so far at least as I knew them or knew of them - "Recollections of a Varied Life" by George Cary Eggleston