How Do You Spell KAMPALA?
Correct spelling for the English word "kampala" is [kampˈɑːlə], [kampˈɑːlə], [k_a_m_p_ˈɑː_l_ə]] (IPA phonetic alphabet).
Common Misspellings for KAMPALA
Below is the list of 33 misspellings for the word "kampala". Misspellings percentages are collected from over 510 000 spell check sessions on www.spellchecker.net from Jan 2010 - Jun 2012.
Usage Examples for KAMPALA
- Advise forward contributions to Banani Kampala - "Messages to the BahÃ¡â€™Ã World: 1950â€“1957" by Shoghi Effendi
- The Hand of the Cause Mr Remey has now completed a design for the Kampala Temple which meets with the Guardian's approval - "Unfolding Destiny" by Shoghi Effendi
- The excavation of the foundations of the African Temple has actually commenced whilst plans and specifications are being prepared by a well known firm in Kampala - "Messages to the BahÃ¡â€™Ã World: 1950â€“1957" by Shoghi Effendi
- As you will have no doubt seen by his recent cable he has come to the historic decision to build a Temple in Africa in Kampala - "Unfolding Destiny" by Shoghi Effendi
- He was very sorry to hear from the recent cable sent him that there is a question about the Kampala Conference and whether arrangements can be made for it to be held there - "Unfolding Destiny" by Shoghi Effendi