How Do You Spell KANA?
Correct spelling for the English word "Kana" is [k_ˈɑː_n_ə], [kˈɑːnə], [kˈɑːnə]] (IPA phonetic alphabet).
click here to check the spelling
Usage Examples for KANA
- Finally to buy is a secondary meaning of the Hebrew word Kana - "The Anti-Slavery Examiner, Omnibus" by American Anti-Slavery Society
- She began the transmission in Japanese kana - "The Samurai Strategy" by Thomas Hoover
- Then the Kana prepared for the end - "A Holiday in the Happy Valley with Pen and Pencil" by T. R. Swinburne
- In Nom kana those etc - "The Dakotan Languages, and Their Relations to Other Languages" by Andrew Woods Williamson
- At present I have no acquaintance even with the Japanese language I cannot read a Japanese newspaper and I have learned only enough even of the kana to write a letter home - "Lafcadio Hearn" by Nina H. Kennard