How Do You Spell KANG?
Correct spelling for the English word "Kang" is [k_ˈa_ŋ], [kˈaŋ], [kˈaŋ]] (IPA phonetic alphabet).
click here to check the spelling
Usage Examples for KANG
- Jews 186 Kang Hsi Emperor 49 n - "The Problem of China" by Bertrand Russell
- In answer to such questions let us consider one case that of the Station now Church at E mng kang - "History and Ecclesiastical Relations of the Churches of the Presbyterial Order at Amoy, China" by J. V. N. Talmage
- Over the Kang ling mountains - "Kai Lung's Golden Hours" by Ernest Bramah Commentator: Hilaire Belloc
- Keep on selling and in far away Nan Kang Foo a man shoots himself - "If I May" by A. A. Milne
- Directly in front of me was the Lha Kang or temple the floor of which was raised some five feet above the level of the ground - "An Explorer's Adventures in Tibet" by A. Henry Savage Landor