How Do You Spell KANGAROO?
Correct spelling for the English word "kangaroo" is [k_ˈa_ŋ_ɡ_ɐ_ɹ_ˌuː], [kˈaŋɡɐɹˌuː], [kˈaŋɡɐɹˌuː]] (IPA phonetic alphabet).
Common Misspellings for KANGAROO
Below is the list of 24 misspellings for the word "kangaroo". Misspellings percentages are collected from over 510 000 spell check sessions on www.spellchecker.net from Jan 2010 - Jun 2012.
Usage Examples for KANGAROO
- Augusta on board the Kangaroo was however in utter ignorance of this act of devotion on the part of her admirer indeed she did not even know that he was her admirer - "Mr. Meeson's Will" by H. Rider Haggard
- Baudin sailed for Kangaroo Island where his men enjoyed a similar feast to that which had delighted the English sailors a little while before - "The Life of Captain Matthew Flinders" by Ernest Scott
- I always avoid a kangaroo - "Symbolic Logic" by Lewis Carroll
- He was then in command of the Mermaid 32 gun frigate and was cruising in consort with the Revolutionnaire of 38 guns Captain Twysden and the Kangaroo gun brig commanded by Captain Brace - "Narratives of Shipwrecks of the Royal Navy; between 1793 and 1849" by William O. S. Gilly
- It's like buying a kitten and getting a kangaroo pup sent home - "Patricia Brent, Spinster" by Herbert Jenkins