How Do You Spell KANGAROOS?
Correct spelling for the English word "Kangaroos" is [k_ˈa_ŋ_ɡ_ɐ_ɹ_ˌuː_z], [kˈaŋɡɐɹˌuːz], [kˈaŋɡɐɹˌuːz]] (IPA phonetic alphabet).
Common Misspellings for KANGAROOS
Below is the list of 31 misspellings for the word "kangaroos". Misspellings percentages are collected from over 510 000 spell check sessions on www.spellchecker.net from Jan 2010 - Jun 2012.
Usage Examples for KANGAROOS
- It's kangaroos you ride down with spears is it not - "Captain Jim" by Mary Grant Bruce
- I knew it lay there under my feet with people walking along head downwards and kangaroos hopping about with their young in their pockets - "Leaves in the Wind" by A. G. Gardiner
- Of rats and mice and such small deer there are only too many though it is worth while to watch rats at play round a hay rick on Sunday evenings when they know they will not be persecuted and sit up like little kangaroos - "John Keble's Parishes" by Charlotte M Yonge
- She said it was pretty certainly but a bad place for kangaroos because there was no grass - "Dot and the Kangaroo" by Ethel C. Pedley
- Several of the smaller kangaroos were taken during the progress of the Expedition up the Murray and Darling rivers but as they have been frequently described it is not thought necessary to insert them in this list - "Expedition into Central Australia" by Charles Sturt