How Do You Spell KANSAS?
Correct spelling for the English word "kansas" is [k_ˈa_n_z_ə_s], [kˈanzəs], [kˈanzəs]] (IPA phonetic alphabet).
Common Misspellings for KANSAS
Below is the list of 32 misspellings for the word "kansas". Misspellings percentages are collected from over 510 000 spell check sessions on www.spellchecker.net from Jan 2010 - Jun 2012.
Usage Examples for KANSAS
- And in 1854 we all set out for Kansas which was soon to be opened for settlers as a Territory - "An Autobiography of Buffalo Bill (Colonel W. F. Cody)" by Buffalo Bill (William Frederick Cody)
- When we got to Kansas City I said Now Johnny I will stay at the depot while you 'hustle' up town and find a boarding house - "Twenty Years of Hus'ling" by J. P. Johnston
- My work has not been all for nil If only One from Maine to Kansas Shall say I like his simple stanzas - "Tobogganing On Parnassus" by Franklin P. Adams
- Dr Hutchison of the Kansas State Reformatory says Using cigarettes is the cause of the downfall of more of the inmates of this institution than all other vicious habits combined - "Physiology and Hygiene for Secondary Schools" by Francis M. Walters, A.M.
- Far south the warmer airs of spring were awakening the Kansas fields - "The Silent Places" by Steward Edward White